Mod «Metro» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.11.4)
Last update: 21.01.22.
Reason: Mod updated to version 21.01.22
"Fear the light. Fear the dark. Fear the future"
Metro : Genesis aims to recreate the critically-acclaimed post-apocalyptic science fiction universe of Metro 2033 inside Hears of Iron 4. The books originally created by Dmitry Glukhovsky and games produced by 4A Games.
In 2013 the world was bathed in the fires of nuclear fire. Humanity was wiped almost completely, safe from a handful of survivors who sought refuge within the depths of the Moscow Metro.
It is now 2028; 15 years since that event and Humanity still teeters on the brink of extinction. Huddled in their Station-cities which are constantly besieged by mutant and human threats. Neo-nazis regroup and consolidate their power at Pushkinskaya. The Aloof, capitalist Hanza draws its beady gaze upon its neighbours and the Socialist bastion of the Red Line currently in political crisis. All whilst an insidious force stirs within the metros dark, dingy depths...
- An immersive gameplay experience unlike any other
- A completely overhauled map resembling the Moscow Metro system
- 6 New types of Battalions to simulate vehicular and very nature of underground warfare
- Unique Technologies and Equipment which simulate the universe of Metro 2033
- New Decisions and Events which simulate the landscape of Metro 2033.
- Ability to colonise and explore abandoned stations and scavenge for resources on the surface
- Detailed and elaborate Ministers for different Metro Groups. Bandits, Ordinary folk & Mutants
- Unique ministers for Polis, Fourth Reich, Red Line, Rangers and Emerald City
- Focus tree for the Fourth Reich
- Generic Focus tree
- Music from the Metro 2033 and VK games
Mod checked on game version: 1.11.4
- The mod should now be able to run in any DX mode
- Added New Provinces, and now the river has a tangible affect upon gameplay rather than a simply visual one.
- Fixed rogue provinces not belonging to correct tunnel state
- Added in Localisation for Gas Mask Technology.
- Renamed a bunch of countries to lore-wise names
- Added new Economy and Mobilisation Laws to Hansa
- slightly increased supply cost for all support weapons by 0.01
- decreased movement speed of support weapons on urban (tunnel) tiles by 0.05
- decreased breakthrough of rail panzers by +5
- Hopefully now ai nations will be more likely to colonise tunnels.
- Removed Electronics Engineer
- T3 Panzers now consider T2 Panzers as its parent model (i.e. can be upgraded)
- Increased supply cost of rail panzers to 0.25
- Reduced Reliability of all Rail Vehicles by 10
- Reduced Reliability of all guns by 5
- Changed Weekly manpower gain in doctrine to recruitable population instead
- overwhelm doctrine now provides special forces cap
- Increased prod cost of Panzers by 10-15%
- Increased prod cost of Support Weapons T1 = 35, T2 = 55
- Infrastructure no longer provides fuel capacity. Civilian Factories provide fuel instead
- buffed night vision combat to 25%
- spartan characters converted to new NSB character feature. Stupid Paradox. Stupid Paradox. Stupid Paradox.
- nerfed scaven advisors slightly.
- nerfed spartan advisors slightly
- nerfed generic advisors slightly
- added new spec ops advisor to nations
- added the closed economy law to certain nations which make sense lore wise from their isolation away from metro
- removed weekly manpower gain from satanists
- added state modifiers to simulate the dilapidated nature of the metro system
- increased slot count for state categories
- added in spec ops
Version 12.01.22 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.11.4)
- Fixed issue with a bunch of rail provinces not having rail lines
- Fixed issue with colonise decisions not clearing state flag on target state to colonise once it failed
- Fixed Russian Localisation Issues
- Renamed Trubnaya West to Cvetnoi Bul'var
- Renamed Paveletskya South to Hole
- Renamed Mikhaylovka to Chkalovskya
- Renamed Dry Station back to Sukharevskya
Version 07.01.22 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.11.4)
- Tier 1 Panzers from 105 to 95 IC
- Tier 2 panzers from 135 to 125 IC
- Tier 3 panzers from 150 to 140 IC
- Increased Max Org from 20 to 25
- Increased max strength of Panzers from 2 to 30. Hopefully should stop them disintergrating
- Increased max strength of Rail Carts to 8
- Increased max strenth of Rail Cars to 5
- Edited the threshold to when a unit is considered weak according to the AIs calculations
- Increased monthly growth from 0.06 to 0.15
- Changed PP needed to guarentee to 100, and break guarentee to 100
- Changed the Rail Tab folder to better indicate that it is rail tech
- Fixed Helsing and Tihar now showcasing properly in infantry tech tree
- Fixed Colonise decisions and states 2 to 10 ID could not be colonised
- Made every nation be able to colonise. However Majors (Reich, VNKH, Hanza, Red Line) AI chosing not to colonise
- Reduced cost of colonise mechanic to 20, but length it takes to 60 days
- Only able to see stations and tunnels unclaimed in colonise decisions
- Added new unique terrain GFX for urban, plains and marsh
- Colonising now requires Supply Equipment
- Added new loadingscreens, courtesy of Kozwein#1618 on discord!
Version 01.01.22 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.11.4)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.