Mod «1632 - The Ring of Fire» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
Last update: 06.06.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 06.06.20
1632 - The Ring of Fire brings the world of Eric Flint's 1632 series to Hearts of Iron IV.
Play an alternate history set in the middle of the Thirty Years war where a town from the USA in the year 2000 has been transported to Germany in 1631. Play as the time-stranded Americans and find allies to survive the war raging around you, or play another country and see what advantage technology from the future can bring you in this turbulant time.
- Lead Developer: CaesarVincens
- Focus Tree Contributions: Principality of Lichenstein, King of Nords
Many thanks to Idhrendur and the rest of the converter project team. Their tools let me convert my earlier work for EU4 to HoI4 with minimal hassle.
Mod checked on game version: 1.9.3
- Updated to HoI4 1.9.3
Version 17.03.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.0 - 1.9.1)
- Updated for HoI4 1.9
- Ottoman focus tree and reworked starting position
- Updates to the Austrian focus tree
- Added filters to most focuses
- New decisions for Ottomans and Austria
- Added North African provinces/vassals for the Ottomans of Egypt, Tripolitania, Tunisia, and Algeria
- Add a new Industrialization mechanic for all countries
- Added back some vanilla decisions and events around crises and subject interactions
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Fixed demobilization mission; should be fewer civil wars now
- Fixed position of Russia's continuous focuses to not overlap other focuses
- Some adjustments to the Ottomans focuses, decisions, and AI
- A few adjustments to Ottoman supply areas
Version 15.08.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.0 - 1.7.1)
- Fixed ships to be deployable - thanks to AngelBlue
- Changed Gaston idea to be flat stability penalty until more of France's focus tree is complete.
- Other minor fixes and updates
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.