Mod «Hearts Of Iron: Ash - Kalevipojapoeg» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.7)
Last update: 25.06.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 24.06.21
Hearts Of Iron: Ash - Kalevipojapoeg is a demo for the full total conversion mod: Hearts Of Iron: Ash.
The year is 1936, and we live in a broken world.
In the 1880s, all over the world, alien vaults were found full of all sorts of wonderful technology. These were harnessed by the empires of the time, and even though the era was brief, a better world was formed from it.
But then, Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated, and the Great War began. German forces spewed east, and the Germans let the full wrath of their extraterrestrial arsenal loose on the French and British. After it all, Russia and China cracked, the former in civil war and the latter under full assault by the Far East United Duchy, and a "looming war" was seen as evolving between the USA and Germany.
In 1923, the world broke. Something happened in the Rhineland, and other things soon followed. Tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, forest fires and earthquakes coincided with horrid explosions. The sun was blotted out for a month, causing mass starvation and suffering. The Baltic Sea suddenly filled up, flooding surrounding regions.
And into these lands came the Kalvalans. The Kalvalans were banished from Estonia after General Larka's coup attempt, and now act as the foremost raiding group in the Baltic. It is divided, however, and its future remains in doubt.
This demo contains the following:
- 10 years of content for the Kalvala Clique.
- Tech trees relevant to the Kalvala Clique.
- The horrid world, uncovered.
- The return of the masters.
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.7
- New Portraits for Tuva and Irkutsk.
- The Comission now has a portrait.
- The Aland is no longer the world's tallest mountain.
- BFTB owners now get the proper menu loading screen.
- The Alien Invasion Force's Surrender Limit has been buffed.
- The Alien Invasion Force uses dinosaurs instead of horses.
- The Kalvala Debt Mechanic's loc is more clear on what it does.
- Removed Jim White
Version 30.05.21 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.5)
- All Border Wars have appropriate connections between states
- "Hitting Finland Once More" has been renamed to reflect it actually raiding Aland.
- Kustas Utuste and Arnold Meri actually die when assassinated.
- Firm Doctrine gives conqueror support instead of bandit support.
- "Estonian Books" now gives appropriate buff.
- Larka's Remnants has been nerfed to 30 manpower instead of 75.
- Removed Jim White
Version 25.05.21 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.5)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.