Mod «Nerves of Steel» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
Last update: 19.11.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 18.11.20
This mod is an updated and heavily reworked version of my old, now defunct mod, Better National Focuses.
This mod adds several new features such as:
- New Ideologies: Monarchism, Socialism, Social Democracy, Liberalism, and Conservativism;
- New map based on files originally from the Beautiful States mod, which is now defunct and whose owner has allowed anyone to use it's files in his absense, bless him;
- Graphics that I personally enjoy and hope are aesthetically pleasing to others as well;
- Geniune attempts at a historical experience in the Eastern Front, the Sino-Japanese War, and the Pacific Campaign;
- Historical postwar peace events;
- Plans for expansion into new historical senarios, I.E. The Great War and the Cold War;
- Complete or Semi-Complete focuses for nearly every country in 1936;
- A new and immersive Government Idea system;
- A comprehensive force limit system.
- Fixed repeating "Trial of Stalin" Event
- Increased surrender progress required for the Soviets to be able to do Order 227
- Decreased the Surrender Progress for the Chinese Stalemate Idea to kick in
- Fixed National Mobilization Japanese focus
- Rebalanced OP focus Trotsky section of the Soviet Focus tree allowing them to annex France, Germany and Italy
- Modified indias starting ideas so they don't have negative available manpower in the beginning of the game
- Made Spain less likely to become fascist in early 1936 and therefore more likely to have their civil war
Version 17.11.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.