Mod «Special Research Division» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.3)
Last update: 06.01.21.
Reason: Mod updated to version 05.01.21
Hi everyone and welcome to the Special Research Division, SRD for short. Here you will find all the Technologies, Equipments and Buildings that Normal people would call NOT FITTING IN A WW 2 GAME.
His Mod will explore 4 different types of strange technologies:
- Cyber/Sci-fi with Mechas, Cybernetics, Drones/Robots
- Holy/Theology with Angels, Knights, Mages and Church Tanks
- Bio/Hell with Zombies, Bio Weapons and Hell Spawn mixed with Machines
- Wunder Weapons with Crazy Building, Tanks, Guns, Airplanes.
A big Emphasis will be placed on balance and compatibility with other mods (See: Balance, Compatibility).
This mod wasnt build to be a power trip. All stats for units/equipment are near vanilla Stats. With this mod you still wont be able to conquer the world with Albania before 1945 (Trust me, I tried). But playing majors/major minors will be a bit easier.
There is a Difficulty event build in if someone wants to feel an artificial challange even with the new units.
Mod checked on game version: 1.10.3
- Division Namelists
- Free Division Templates after finishing Research
- Modded Unit Icons can be now used for every Division Template
- New Event to give AI Buffs and to yourself
- There is a "bugged" visual effect to show that you need jet engines for tier 3 planes in cyber and holy tree similar to the planes tree
- New Thumbnail
- Increasing Production Cost from tech works now
- Combat Prosthetic upgrade tech and priest healing tech now gives minus(-) exp loss and not plus(+) exp loss
- Nerfed Stormcrusaders hard
Version 25.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1)
- Update for game version 1.10;
- Many new contents.
Version 05.10.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.