Mod «The Eastern European Keg» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.0 - 1.7.1)
The year is 1936, and Eastern Europe has fallen into chaos. The Ukrainian Warlords have grown rowdy and push for unity, the vast steppes of Sibir face threat from the naval power of Vladivostok and the hermit nation of the Uralic Socialist Republic, remnants of the Bolsheviks from the Civil War, and Russia wishes to regain her former glory.
The stage is set after 15 years after the end of the Russian Civil War, however in a situation where no side came out the victor, and as such every part collapsed. Some parts fared better, and others have splintered so far it seems unlikely they shall survive. Thrust into the situation, you will need to build quick, as both the East and the West will look to gain the upper hand.
The Eastern European Keg is a culmination of 3+ months work on-and-off done by 10+ people (by varying degrees). Because as such, some parts are much more refined than others (*cough cough* focus trees *cough cough*). Due to this, the mod is not finished, but new management has taken the reins to finish it.
- Over 20 New Nations added to the map
- Every New Nation has new flags attached to them for every ideology (Big Thanks to Cabbage the Flag Man)
- Leaders, Generals, and Admirals given to almost all nations (Thanks to Muko and Vitya)
- Additionally, most have been recolored to give some flair (Thanks to The General and his posse, as well as Isotalo)
- Gigantic Radio with 75 new Songs (and many more to come) divided into various Radio Stations
- Parts of Sibir have been divided into smaller provinces to allow for better movement and not taking 30 days to across a Province
- A few nations have custom tank GFX icons instead of defaults
- Focus Trees have been set in place for a couple nations (WIP)
- Custom Focus Icons for Focuses
- Custom Division Namings
- City Renaming to match Ukrainian/Russian/Belorussian
- More Nations
- Finish up existing Focus Trees
- Custom Events
- Adding More Cities and fixing up some Geography items
- Split more Sibirian Provinces
- Custom Amphib Tank Icons as well as Aircraft/Naval Icons
- Certain State Items
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.