Mod «Red Flood» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.10.1 - 1.10.2)
Last update: 23.11.20.
Reason: Mod updated to version 22.11.20
The Great War rent an entire generation, boys as young as seven faced the wrack and lead in the fields of No Man’s Land and for what? For a peace that was never even realised. Those who were left turned away from the hopeless present towards something far greater: in the British isles, they turned to what they had; in the German heartland, they turned to what they could have; and in the French cities, they turned to what they could only dream of having.
Red Flood is an alternative history that looks at a world where the post-war peace was never a reality, leading to a scenario in which the centuries old balance of power has been destroyed and those left in its rubble must decide to rebuild what they once held or race on to a brighter future.
The vast and insane world of Red Flood will allow you to explore the Futurist State in France, The Marxist Revolution in Germany, The Struggling Empire of Britain and much much more.
- Unique Focus Trees For: Altay, Armenia, Belarus, Ukraine, Nikkei-Burajiru, Poland, Tuareg Free Territory, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Fiume, Austria, Madagascar, Japan, Anhui, Imperial Authority, Russia, USA, Brazil, Montanegro, Transbaikal and The Prussian Congo
- A new and interesting world with deep lore and tons of new and bizzare contents and ideas to explore!
- A completely new world map with remade shading and many new nations all across the globe.
- 12 new and unique ideologies, with 34 new subideologies, including Libertarian Marxism, Futurism, Technocracy and more!
- Completely custom Focus Tree Icons, as well as many custom portraits, and 400+ generic portraits.
Various bug fixes and balance changes:
- HOI4 1.10.x compatibility
- Various portraits updated and missing ones added
- Corrected and updated localisation in multiple places
- Montenegrin cores - National Balkan State decision now gives lots of cores
- Socialist Taiwan wargoals - allows Chinese conquest focuses to be taken
- Taiwanese starting units and generals
- Transbaikal’s events with Zheltorossiya should now work as intended
- Zheltorossiyan Companies, Admirals and re-balances
- Russian/Novorossiyan Ministers re-organised and new ones added
- Minor corrections/balance changes to existing focus trees - Anhui, Altai, Armenia, Austria, France, Germany, Imperial Authority, Montenegro, Russia, Taiwan, UK
- Owners of La Resistance will now get the proper main-menu background
- New states in Caucasus, Central Asia, Europe, Far-East, Middle East and North America
- New VPs in America, Caucasus, Central Asia, Far-East and the Middle-East
- Many existing States and VPs renamed and values changed
- Minor Province and VP edits in various locations
- Separated Dutch East Indies into its own tag
- A few new non-starting tags across the world - groundwork for 0.3 content
Quality of Life updates including:
- Dynamic faction creation and joining is disabled by default to create a better experience
- Italy’s tree has been jettisoned for now. It will return in its completed form in 0.3
- New cosmetic tags
New National Law GFX
- New country and news events and event images in multiple countries
- New portraits and descriptions in multiple countries
- New flags in multiple countries
- New National spirit gfx, many placeholders added
- Visual re-organisation of certain focus trees to make them more consistent/easier to navigate - Armenia
- Mod file re-organisation including deletion of redundant files
- Updated custom game-rules
- Updated/corrected starting technologies and histories for multiple countries
- New starting spirits for Assyria, Czechoslovakia, Chinese Warlords and Indian Warlords
- Updated custom - national, equipment, tech and division - name lists
New Focus Trees:
- Two new paths for the Brazilian Republic - Reactionary Barroso and Accelerationist de Andrade
- Amazonia Scientific Territory Warlord
Version 04.07.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
- Update mod for game version 1.9.3.
Version 15.05.20 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.2)
- Update mod for game version 1.9.2.
Version 01.12.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.8.1)
- Mod update for version game 1.8.1.
Version 22.10.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.x)
- Mod exit from alpha testing;
- Various improvements and fixes.
Version 26.09.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.x)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.