Mod «Free Africa» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.9.3)
The goal of this mod is to decolonize all of Africa and make said nations playable.
Why not just use the rules you might ask?
There's two reasons:
- You can't actually select the nations until you start the game, meaning you must tag switch over them.
- Many of the nations have no factories to start off with, making it difficult to start building anything until you get your focuses.
Starting in the 1939 mode has not been tested and European units will be in Africa. Morocco has a temporary focus tree with not that many focuses.
- All Africa + Middle East Released
- All (except impassable and South African) states in Africa have 1 civilian factory and 1 military factory along with 2 extra build slots (4 total)
- Changed guarantee cost to 999 (Prevents allies from stopping wars in Africa).
- Removed all European forces from Africa
Mod checked on game version: 1.9.3
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.