Mod «[WW2 Collection] C96 and variants» for Ravenfield (Build 19)
Designed as a commercial pistol, the Mauser C96 quickly became one of the most widespread weapons of the world soon after it began production. It was used in WW2,in most of not all of the wars that started in the Interwars period, in WW2,and beyond. Here we bring you a set of variants, mainly the WW2 ones.
The M1921 was a shortened smaller version of the original C96 meant for commercial use, being bought all around the world and also being used by the Wehrmacht.
The Astra 901 was an Spanish built unlicensed copy with some minor improvements (Mainly cutting cost and increasing durability), and the capability of firing in fully automatic, at about 1000 rounds per minute.
The Type 17 was a Chinese built unlicensed copy, chambered in .45 ACP, widely used by Nationalists forces during the Sino-Japanese war.
The M712 was Mauser's response to the Spanish automatic mausers like the Astra 901 or the Beistegui versions, this time with an extractable box magazine for easier use
- Damage: 40/45 (Type 17) (3 shots to the body)
- Loadded ammo: 10/20+1 (M712)
- M1921: Pistol version of the shortened C96
- M1921 Carbine: Version with stock, higher accuracy but primary
- Astra 901: Automatic carbine, very difficult to control
- Type 17: Chinese .45 conversion, higher damage but more recoil
- M712: Full auto extractable magazine
Mod checked on game version: Build 19
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.