Mod «XM4 - Project ExtAs (COMMISSION)» for Ravenfield (Build 25)
Welcome to the third custom installment of Project Extended Arms, a Modding Project dedicated to bringing high quality weapon content to Ravenfield.
What is the main difference of Project ExtAs to any other workshop weapon? To start, Project ExtAs is the combined efforts of a team of well known workshop creators. Aiming to be different from other weapon mods to both be unique and not out shadow people looking for a vanilla experience.
Many systems in play is proprietary, thus is not available for the public to mod. All features are hand crafted for a satisfying experience that will emulate a modern shooter.
Project ExtAs' weapons will be a tailored experience with each firearm having their own personal touches. Which means you can also commission us for your own ExtAs weapon!
ExtAs weapons are best played with other ExtAs weapons for their balance.
- Performance Friendly
- Minimalist HUD
- Ammo Checking · (Middle Mouse Button) No on screen ammo counter, manually check or reload for the approximate amount of rounds and magazine count
- Inspect · (J)
- Firemodes · (X)
- Attach Suppressor · (Double Tap J) Attach a suppressor to your weapon that saves across matches in your current session
- Melee System · (Left Alt) Seperate melee system that deals damage and knock enemies down depending on the weapon
- Deadzone System
- Fast Reload · (Double Tap R) Fast reload when in a pinch, discards the magazine in the weapon
- Nightvision Aiming · Automatically cants the weapon when using nightvision
- Hand Drawn Muzzle Flashes
- Smoke Trails
- Camera Animations
- First Draw
- Prone Animations
Mod checked on game version: Build 25
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.