Mod «[Everata] Weapons of Everata» for Ravenfield (Build 23)
- The T95/11 is a famously ubiquitous weapon. It armed almost everyone fighting in Kopultria, and a myriad of nations beyond both before, and mainly after, the end of the Civil War.
Alveatsetsii Roguhrtsuhr 913
- The AR13 is an early LMG, found frequently in Kopultria. But it did not enjoy the T95/11s longevity, fading into obscurity following the end of the Civil War.
- The Vaelim 900AE was a carbine adaptation of the Vaelim 895 pistol - a famous pistol used even more than the T95/11. Oft imported from Velitalia, these weapons were popular for their superior production quality.
- This pistol is almost as common as it is symbolic. Used first by the Velitali army and later by a huge number of other forces, national and insurrectionist, the V95 was found in almost every war. The first semi-automatic pistol to receive much serious production, it became famous as a symbol of warfare in Everata.
- The T82 Sabre was the standard issue sword among House Guard and cavalry units of Imperial Kopultria. Whilst use of the sabre died out during the Civil War, replaced with newer or foreign models, it was common in many engagements of the early war.
Mod checked on game version: Build 23
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.