Mod «M1798 Austrian Musket» for Ravenfield (Build 21)
This here, I'm rather excited for. Not only is it my first weapon to include a bayonet, but also to have a proper texture map, including ambient occlusion and a bit of shine to it. The weapon seen here is the Austrian Model of 1798, a flintlock musket widely used during the Napoleonic Wars and into the 1830s or 40s, and probably later use by rebel groups. It was inspired by earlier weapons, most notably the French Model 1777 Charleville.
Austrian Model 1798
- 200 Damage
- 12.5 second reload
- 39 spare cartridges
- Muzzle velocity of 500
- Spews out a high degree of smoke, I tried to optimize this the best I could while also making it thick enough to give the impression of an actual battle, where volleys would render people almost blind to what was just a few feet in front of them.
- Found in the Marksman and Napoleonic tabs
The Bayonet Portion
- Press the 'X' button to switch to it, the UI also shows this if you have a stark inability to read a description that's easily laid out for you. If you somehow changed the key binding for X, well, I can't help you - it's your rebound key.
- Upon transition, the gun should jiggle and you'll hear a metal clink. This is to notify you it has transitioned, so don't whine about why the gun sounds like it's switching fire modes.
- Deals 75 damage per strike with an effective range of about 5 meters or so
Mod checked on game version: Build 21
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.