Mod «General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon v2» for Ravenfield (Build 25)
A remastered version of the previous F-16 mod, now with better cockpit interior, better HUD, weapon dissapearing script, landing gear script, destroyed parts, and etc
The General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon is a single-engine multirole fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics for the United States Air Force (USAF). Designed as an air superiority day fighter, it evolved into a successful all-weather multirole aircraft. Over 4,600 aircraft have been built since production was approved in 1976. Although no longer being purchased by the U.S. Air Force, improved versions are being built for export customers. In 1993, General Dynamics sold its aircraft manufacturing business to the Lockheed Corporation, which in turn became part of Lockheed Martin after a 1995 merger with Martin Marietta.
- 1 x 20 mm M61A1 Vulcan (511 rounds)
- 6 x AIM-9 Sidewinder Air to Air Missile
- 2 x AGM-88 HARM Anti Radiation Missile
- 4 x Mk.82 General Purpose Bombs
- Repair tool
- Deployable/Retractable Landing gear (press Z to toggle)
- Landable aircraft (Slow down to land)
- missiles and bombs on the pylon will disappear upon firing them for realism
Mod checked on game version: Build 25
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.