Mod «Mission Enhanced Little Bird (A/MH-6M)» for Ravenfield (Build 23)
Mission enhanced little bird, or just A/MH-6M is a modernized version of previous Little birds featuring more advanced equipments.
- Stealth : Thanks to its very small body and small rotor sound, This helicopter has very small spot chance than any other vehicles. It allows you to sneak around the field more safely. But It doesn't mean you are allowed to show up yourself in the clear sky, you'll be killed immediately in that way. its stealth ability shines when you hide yourself frequently around other allies.
- flag captiring : unlike other aircrafts this helicopter can capture flags ! support your allies capturing the flag.
- Folding MFD : Multi function display offers GPS map, direct and FLIR TV of Targeting pod and front camera to aim minigun. Press T and move mouse wheel to adjust the MFDs' zoom or fold them. the copilot manages MFD screens while you are too busy to pilot the heli and fire weapons. This means that you can't access MFD if you hadn't boarded a copilot or he's dead.
- IHADSS : IHADSS (Integrated Helmet And Display Sight System) is a small HMD attatched on helmet that requires closing left eye to see it. It shows flight informations and crosshair to aim the weapons. select weapon 4 and T+wheel to configure IHADSS mode. (Default mode, Declutter mode, and turning it off)
- exposed cockpit : Little bird has very weak armor, and its cockpits are completely exposed. You can be directly killed if the enemy shoots the cockpit !
- weaker engine power : smaller size means smaller performance. Little bird is more agile, but much slower than other attack helicopters due to its smaller engine. Be careful when doing tight maneuvers or you won't be able to recover from falling down and eventually crash.
Mod checked on game version: Build 23
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.