Skin «Revolutionary War Continental Skins» for Ravenfield (Build 19)
You get six different units to muck around with in this pack:
- Continental Soldier - 1779+ Red
- Modelled after the uniform reforms at that period, he is probably what most would recognize as what you would see. Blue coat with red facings to represent Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- Continental Soldier - 1779+ White
- Same as above, but he has white facings to represent Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
- Continental Soldier - Reverse Facings
- You can still see this uniform worn by the modern 3rd Infantry Regiment - who wear this uniform for their band. At the time, reversed colors were generally the choice for musicians. He works for a redcoat until I make them.
- Continental Soldier - Rhode Island
- An African-American fighting for his own freedom, based on Varnum's Regiment, or the 1st Rhode Island. His uniform is a bit more ragtag than the others, and sources on it have been limited at best, but I believe I've done it faithful justice.
- Continental Minuteman
- Based on an image of a Minuteman, or the Alarm Companies raised during the war, he sports more civilian fashion than the others. He also works well for townsfolk rabble, militia, or other periods of the 18th century.
- Continental Marine
- Semper Fi
Mod checked on game version: Build 19
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.