Skin «HDF - Sirian Infantry Redux» for Ravenfield (Build 17)
The combined military might of an entire star system, the Sirian Horizon Defense Force has manpower, technology, and the robust economy needed to use both to settle any conflict in any star system.
The HDF has the resources and theoretical power you would need to overwhelm Jupiter, outfight Mars, to smash Terra - again - for the third time, in fact. If the Union of the Sirius-II System so desired, it could come back and civilize Sol. After all, the Horizon initiative was meant to take the best and brightest, and give them a clean slate.
The trick, however, is it's a defense force - and a defense force controlled by politicians who continue to keep the old United Nations alive. Same politics, new planets - new guns.
Featuring five scratch-built skins with kicklegs and first person hands!
- The HDF Battle Dress Uniform, akin to the contemporary US MCCUU and other fatigues;
- The HDF Peacekeeper, toting some body-armor and meant for UN peacekeeping operations;
- The HDF Patrolman, bearing an exoskeleton;
- The HDF Trooper, combining armor and the exo,
- And the HDF Blacksuit, used by special ops.
Mod checked on game version: Build 17
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.