Skin «Victorian Mexican Skins» for Ravenfield (Build 21)
The release of the popular vote for the next skin is here, Victorian Mexicans! While not quite just the Victorian era, that's just a bonus, ain't it? From the early 19th century into the early 20th, travel along with Mexico through numerous conflicts spanning the course of a century: fight for the Alamo, battle against the United States, siege Camarón from those pesky Legionnaires, or fight in the revolution, the choice is yours! Once again, it's not super easy finding good sources for these uniforms, but I did my best, and several people helped in providing some web links or images; you know who you are and I thank you
- Mexican Soldier - Alamo + Prior
- This uniform is similar to the later-pattern French habit of the Napoleonic period, though formally it was adopted in Mexico around 1832 - it could be used for earlier events. My favorite of the skin pack, I mean, just look at how awesome he is.
- Mexican Soldier - American War
- One of the uniforms worn around the time of the Mexican-American War, which spanned from 1846 to 1848.
- Mexican Soldier - French Conflict
- Not quite 20% cooler than the above, perhaps 10%. Mexican soldier of the 1860s perfect for dealing with those pesky Frenchmen while the U.S. tears itself apart.
- Mexican Soldier - Revolution
- Your standard, run-of-the-mill, government-sided soldier from the Mexican Revolution that occurred in the early 1900s.
- Mexican Revolutionary
- Somebody has to shoot the government soldiers, otherwise, it'd be a very silly revolution, wouldn't it?
- Staunch defender of the Alamo, brave warrior of the free state o' Texas. He is the hero Sandy dreams of and looks the part, too. He can also be used for early 19th century sailors if you need one as well.
Mod checked on game version: Build 21
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.