Map «Rancagua» for Ravenfield (Build 24)
Howdy there folks, this is my first venture into creating a custom map on the game - but I do sincerely hope you'll enjoy it! Somebody asked me to try and create a map for the Battle of Rancagua, a part of the Chilean War of Independence; fought between Chilean rebels and the Spanish. This battle itself was fought in October of 1814 and was a Spanish victory.
- Map loosely sculpted around the area of Rancagua, in the future I will probably experiment with height maps
- 8 Capture Points
- Centralized reduced-scale town focusing around the square and church
- Every building is enterable by both the player and the AI
- Every building's interior is manually placed and unique, no copy-pasting rooms here!
- Destructible objects (small ones with little consequence to actual gameplay)
- Many artillery positions
- Two ATVs and a machine gun jeep per team; I would recommend making them horses
- Various trench systems to take cover in
- Historically-authentic (probably) Chilean paintings!
- 9 Easter Eggs to find!
Mod checked on game version: Build 24
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Ravenfield unpack the contents of the archive to the folder \Ravenfield\ravenfield_Data\Mods and enable the modification in the settings of the new game.