Mod «The Information Age» for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.1)
Last update: 08.11.19.
Reason: Mod updated to version 02.10.19
The Information Age aims to bring forward an immersive geopolitical simulator starting from 2018, aiming to balance sandbox and realism. A compromise between Modern Day 4 and Millennium Dawn Classic is very possible!
DLC's are always recommended, but not required. Together for Victory is very very very recommended, due to the puppet system.
- Map fully reworked;
- Large amount of flavor events, including Eurovision;
- Unique political systems (Parliament, Coalition Governments, etc);
- Syrian Civil War;
- Libyan Civil War (WIP);
- Yemeni Civil War (WIP);
- Geopolitical events, such as the Prespa Agreement;
- Brexit decision chain;
- Extremely buffed nukes as a deterrent to nuclear war;
- Unique system for the construction of nuclear weapons;
- Other fundamental game changes.
Confirmed to-do features:
- Completely new tech trees;
- Finished political reworks and portraits;
- Vast amount of 3D Unit and Building models;
- Afghan Civil War (Taliban, ISIL-Khorasan etc);
- Somali Civil War (Al-Shabaab etc);
- South Sudan Civil War;
- Sudan Civil War;
- United Nations;
- Resources reworked;
- Generals reworked (current are from MD).
Mod checked on game version: 1.7.1
- Important fixes, cleanup and deleting, not savegame compatible;
- Major map changes;
- New government management window.
Version 16.08.19 for Hearts of Iron 4 (v1.7.1)
How to install mod?
To install the mod for the game Hearts of Iron 4, unpack the contents of the archive to the folder Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod and enable the modification in the launcher.